Sunday, September 21, 2008

Book Review: A Friend Like Henry

I just received the book, A Friend Like Henry, from SourceBooks, Inc on Friday and had planned on not having my review written for a couple of weeks, since I really did think I would have the time to read it anytime soon.

Well, let me just tell you guys, the books SO GOOD, and SO WELL WRITTEN, that I stayed up all night Friday to finish it. I just COULD NOT put it down.

It is a true story of hope written by the mother of two Autistic children, and she shares the the miracles that their dog, Henry, brought to their family.

"Autism affects 1 out of every 150 American children, and almost 1 out of 94 boys, and is the fastest-growing developmental disability in the US" -CDC's Autism and Developmental Disabilities Monitoring Network.

The book is just amazing and I can not say enough praise for it. You can read all of my review, HERE on my review page.

And since I loved the book so much, I would like to share it with someone else! So, check out my review of, A Friend Like Henry, to learn out to get yourself a copy!


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers