Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What if....

Fire Fighters Ran The World?

I saw this commercial the other night and thought it was awesome, so I am sharing it with all of you that may not have seen it yet:



I have always hated that most issues coming up for vote in Congress have all kinds of additions tacked onto it. Like a vote a few years back, (that was for a mostly education related bill), as a side effect of passing, resulted in a teapot museum being built in Selma, NC at the cost of a couple million dollars-my taxes at work, nice.

And, of course, if anyone had been against the waste of a few million dollars going to a teapot museum in the middle of no where (Yes I know. I grew up in the boonies of NC)Then you know when election time came around the other party would blow up how they "didn't vote for education" but leave out the part that voting that bill through wasted tax payers money. Yea, I hate politics.

Anyways, I always complain about it and what I would do differently; but wouldn't it be nice if fire fighters really did run the world?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I wonder why you need a few million dollars to build a teapot museum. Wouldn't you think you could pull it off for less than that? (I mean, I know that's not the main issue here, I'm just saying.)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers