Thursday, November 13, 2008

Little Brother, Big Brother


Well, again, I have done my best to get pictures of the boys together. I was hoping I could capture a super cute image to use for our Christmas cards. Since no one is screaming or hiding their faces from the camera, I have to say these two might just be successes!

We might be trying again later with a better background-outside would be nice-but if all else fails, (or if I completely forget and run out of time) you guys might be seeing these again this Christmas...


And I must have been crazy tired when I wrote my post last night, because I read it again today and realized I typed my intro twice...nice going Miche...see what motherhood does to you?


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my, super cute! I want you too look at JZ's pictures where he is really cheesing, and then look at Little Dude's cheesy picture. It's the same face!! LoL.

I think you did a great job - these are great Christmas Card photos.

Caitlin said...

You my dear, have absolutely adorable children. What a great Christmas card...I love the shirts!

And to answer your question: the door in our e-pics really was pink. Not that pink, but PINK.

@sweetbabboo said...

I can't even imagine trying to get a "good" picture of two. I have a hard enough time with my one guy. Sometimes, we just have take what we can get.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers