Saturday, November 15, 2008

In Real Life

For the past year I have been making some really wonderful friends out here in the internet world. Some of them I talk about to my husband, others I tell other friends about, and many I turn to for questions, answers, and just fun chit chat.

And thanks to many of those great friends, I have gotten to: do product reviews, explore babywearing, learn about cloth diapers, join BLOG HER ad network and have a wonderful time sharing myself while getting to know them.

So, imagine my joy when I found out that the Blog Her '09 conference will be in Chicago in JULY. Heading north just as the summer gets crazy hot.. Whoo hoo! The hotel rooms are affordable, the plane ticket won't be too much if I can buy early, AND it is a city I have always wanted to visit!!! PLUS I could meet all these great friends I have made, IN REAL LIFE. Like, put a real hug to the virtual ones we exchange.

BlogHer '09 In Real Life

I'll get to meet some of the nicest, warmest gals I know while celebrating Blog Her. Oh, I am off to count the pennies in my piggy bank.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping I can make it. I'm about a 9-10 hour drive but it will all come down to vacation time for hubby (to watch the older boys) and money.

Nell

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers