Friday, November 21, 2008

Imagine, If You Will...

So we have a new member to welcome to our family! Yes, my hysterical toddler, Little Dude, has met an imaginary friend, who as of a few weeks ago begain making small apperances around our home.

Last night though, Little Dude's imaginary friend needed a cup of water though. And not an imaginary one, a real one. Because, as I was informed, he was thirsty.

So what do I know about this new friend of Little Dude's? Not much, but here is what I have learned so far:

*He is Orange
*His Mom is Orange
*His Dad is Purple
*His Baby is Orange
*He likes garbage trucks and trash(which is probably how my son and he bonded)
*He likes baths
*He likes Nemo, Clifford and Elmo
*He poops
*He does not like gross stuff (That does not include anything I would call gross. Gross is relative, apparently)
*He plays the drum
*He has a computer and a phone
*He is a water monster

Yes, I am one of the lucky few to have a rather talented, orange water monster living at my house. I am thinking next week will we invite his parents and baby brother over for dinner. I wonder what water monsters eat? I better go ask Little Dude...

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers