Saturday, November 8, 2008

Blogging Boot Camp

As many of you know, besides being a stay at home mom, blogger,vlogger, and new addition to the world of reviewing, I also work a really fun paying gig at Dakno Marketing.

Whew, my days are full!

So really, I don't have much time to work on simply trying to figure out this blog world I find myself enjoying so much! Enter: Blogging BootCamp offered by Dakno Marketing.

Granted, Dakno Marketing is geared more to creating real estate websites and blogs; however, when it comes to getting the most out of your blog optimization, increasing traffic, and reaching your full blogging potential, the lessons in Blogging BootCamp cross all blog categories!

And no, I was not paid to blog about Blogging BootCamp, and in fact my boss and co-workers don't even know that I have written about it-that is how much I love my job and our services! I am even writing about them in my free time! (Though I guess now they do, because they read my blog. Perhaps now is the time to ask for a raise?)


If you are thinking of trying to move your blog beyond the "information updates" to "respected blogger of your subject" then consider taking Dakno Marketing's Blogger BootCamp-you will be amazed at how quickly the inside tips, tricks and best practices will work to make your blog one of the best!


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers