Friday, October 3, 2008

Fires Are Not Fantastic

We have had a wonderful week up here in NC, catching up with as many friends as possible and getting ready for the big football game tomorrow! Yesterday, we were at the park with my neighbors, and 3 year old Cole was telling me how some of the play equipment was his "fire engine" and that he was "going to go fight a big fire!"

I, thinking that I was encouraging his imagination, said, "Wow, Cole, that is FANTASTIC!"

And Cole, got all quiet and serious and said to me:

"Miss Miche, fires are not fantastic."

Oh man, it was so terribly hard to not bust out laughing! Then, he was off in a dash to fight the fire. I have no idea how I kept a straight face. Children say the most wonderful, awesome things!
His Mom and I had giggle fits over it the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is stinkin' adorable lol! :-)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers