Sunday, October 5, 2008

Bad Computer

Well, we got back into Alabama Sunday and though it is nice to no longer be traveling, I do honestly hate being here. It was so much fun to be at our house, with our STUFF, and with all our friends. Sigh. Oh well.

And, as soon as the boys went down I decided I would try to work on some work for Dakno, and then discovered my computer would NOT TURN ON. Oh Geez!!! A broken computer is a major problem for me since,

A-I need to do work for Dakno
B-I need to write some product reviews
C-I need/want to write on my blog
D-the best time for me to work is while the boys take naps during the day. SIGH

So, my computer is broken, and my brother in law, John, thinks it is the power server. I am hoping that getting that repaired is not going to break my little piggy bank, because I finally am getting a decent amount saved. Oh well, at least I have the money saved to fix it.

In the meantime, I will be using my hubby's laptop at night when he is home, and I will have to cross my fingers mine gets back to me good as new very soon.

Bad Computer!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, to hear you having trouble with your computer. I have the worst luck with computers. I alway get the extended warranty because it always breaks on me.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers