Friday, June 27, 2008

Give Kids The World

Sadly, one of my husband's co-workers has a daughter that is battling cancer. Up to a few weeks ago she was in remission; however, a recent check up showed her cancer was back even more aggressively, all over her body, and at the point where nothing can be done. Bill said she is not expected to make it even to Thanksgiving.

I can't imagine the pain they are going through, and all of us that know them are trying to pitch in and get them nominated for Make A Wish for a trip to Disney. I also just contacted Give Kids The World and as you can guess, their little girl's wish is to hang out with some princesses in Disney World. I am hoping we hear back soon.

In the meantime we are trying to find ways to raise money, because no matter what we are sending their family down there while she is still feeling well enough to enjoy everything. So, anyone with great fund raising ides, feel free to leave ideas!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is just terrible! I am so sorry and I will be praying!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers