Monday, March 10, 2008

Day Light Savings

So I have decided Day Light Savings is a thorn to all parents. At least, it is to us. Instead of getting up at 7:30 or 8, he is now getting up at 6:30 or 7....ARGGGG!!!!!!!! Even though we put him to bed at 8pm (which is now really 9pm)last night, he was up in his crib playing til 10 because he wasn't tired. Sunday and today...I'm going to cry if he is up that early tomorrow. Sigh. On top of it all, it seems now I am going to have to figure out his nap times and feeding times all over again because instead of just pushing forward an hour, my boy has decided to just re adjust everything. Yesterday was crazy. Super Nice.

In any case, the upside is that it is still light now when Bill gets home! And it will be nice and light for us to go jogging together once the new baby comes! Yay! Bill is my motivation; he is doing so great jogging his 3 miles every other day! I am so proud of him and can't wait til we can jog together with the kids. I am looking at a couple of different double jogging strollers, but haven't found a favorite yet. I'll post my "research" findings here for all of you who may be interested. Have a great day!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers