Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Last night was ROUGH, to say the least. I think the problem was NOT swaddling JR. He had napped just find throughout the day unswaddled, and because I worry about him over heating with the thick swaddle blanket on, I thought putting him in his sleep sack would be awesome. No. About 4 am I decided to go back to the swaddle (kiddopotomous brand). That kinda did the trick, but I think by 4 am JR had decided he was up for the day. So, needless to say, I got NO sleep, but somehow feel great right now. I'd have to say it is a combo of coffee and mother magic. That is all I can think of, because by all rights I should be a zombie right now.

JR actually just feel asleep, and since Little Dude is still sleeping, I have been free to roam the house this morning. I had coffee, goofed off on the computer, caught up on some of my favorite blogs, and even messed around with Twitter a little. Crazy! I know!

Well, now I am off to take a shower, sip more coffee, enjoy the quiet, and make pancakes-hopefully all before Little Dude does get up, but at any case, at least JR is fed, full, happy and ASLEEP! Yay!



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Just a side note with our daughter...at 9 months, we still swaddle her. Even though, she outgrown her swaddling blanket, she just wants her arms tied down for the first few minutes until she falls asleep...now, I think it's her security blanket :)...Only my daughter!

Anonymous said...

Aww so sorry you didnt get much sleep! Arent you loving twitter?

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers