Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bad Computer

Technically, it is my D drive that is being really naughty. I want to use other words, but can't because this is a family friendly blog. That is how mad I am.

I am trying to print pictures (for various relatives that keep asking for them and for a secret surprise for a special someone's birthday) from where they are saved on our computer. Should be simple since we have HP Photosmart premier. Should just be a click of a button. But no.

I went through and spent over 2 hours cropping, fixing, taking out red eye for OVER 250 pictures.

And they wouldn't work with the HP Photosmart program. So I spent tons of time saving them on a different file so I could just print them from there. AND THEY STILL WONT PRINT.

Sigh. I give up. I'll try again later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take a break and get back at it! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww, Step back and try later!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers