Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Zoo!!

Yay! Tomorrow is our Zoo Trip day with my great friend, Janet (I went to middle, high school and college with her!) and her little boy, Nic. Super YAY! I can not wait! I have been slowly packing everything and getter lunch, snacks, drinks, sunscreen, hats, and all the other baby items together throughout the day and they are stacked on the kitchen table, all ready to jet out the door.

We are leaving the house at 8:30 to pick up Janet and Nic, then piling into the van and driving to the Asheboro Zoo, which is going to end up being about an hour trip one way....Here is to hoping that Nic and Little Dude enjoy each other's company in the back seat for that long!

I am taking my stroller and my sling, that way if Little Dude gets sick of the stroller and wants to be carried, I can indulge him without breaking my back. I am also hoping that it is not busy should he want to run around some so I can let him. Other wise he will have to pick the sling or stroller. I wish I had one of these to put him in...I think he would really like riding on my back and it would be pretty comfy for me too. Oh well, the one I have will have to do, but I am certainly saving up for one of those slings to use for Little Dude or the new guy for football season! And maybe, MAYBE I can find a used one somewhere for cheaper, as that is a lot of money to spend...but then again, my birthday and our wedding anniversary are coming up soon so maybe I can ask for it.

I think all will go well and I certainly can't wait! So, I won't be posting tomorrow (at least not until really late), but I hope to have a ton of zoo pictures up for Friday.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

I will think about you tomorrow while I'm stuck inside at the office. :(

No, just kidding. I hope you have a great time! This is sure to be an adventure and I cannot wait to hear about it!

Thanks for the help on my blog. Worked like a charm and now I have a blogroll. Yay!

Hope to see you this weekend, friend.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers