Monday, April 7, 2008

Cravings

So, as a pregnant lady, I really don't think I am having any cravings that are too weird. No ice cream and pickles, or chocolate and eggs. But, I am craving vinegar like CRAZY. I really can't get enough of it. Sometimes I even pour a little on a spoon and eat it that way. Is that weird?

Anyways, a new bloggy friend of mine, Steph over at Adventures in Babywearing, gave me a salad dressing that is just AWESOME, and I think it will now be a staple even when I am not preggo, I love it that much. In fact, it is 9:30 at night and a house full of people are over watching the Championship basketball game, eating chips and dip, and I made myself a salad with this dressing:

Balsamic Vinegar (I put a ton on), Olive Oil, and Dijon Mustard.

Can I just say Fabulous?

Among other cravings are the normal girl cravings: Baby slings, Baby items, Clothes for me, Shoes for me, Household products...for me. So far my requests for such items due to "the baby needing" them has fallen on the deaf ears of my husband. Vinegar he will entertain, a shopping spree he will not. Hmmm...apparently I will just have to keep trying the puppy dog face....




No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers