Friday, February 12, 2010

Still Sick

We are all really sick. Both boys are drinking water and eating crackers-and not wanting to do much else than sit in the reading corner.

Bill is home sick, too. He had to come home early yesterday because he was feeling so badly-and that is a huge thing if you know Bill. He never misses work or comes home unless he is REALLY sick.

Me? Well, I think I'm about to get it. My tummy and head have been hurting all day, but since I haven't eaten anything, I don't have anything to come back up or out, SO I suppose that is a plus. I just don't feel like eating. Every time I start feeling hungry, I start looking around at food and then the tummy churns, making all desire for food go away.

Sigh. And I think we are supposed to get more snow over the weekend. Sigh. Come on spring. I need you...


3 comments:

Simpson5 Family Blog said...

I feel your pain....after I posted yesterday Kipling started and not Sada. They are both still going at it. Where did this come from?????

Alexandra said...

oh no!! :( I hope everyone gets better soon!

Catherine Anne said...

So sorry. Feel better soon!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers