Friday, February 26, 2010

Monster Trucks

Today, Saturday and Sunday the Firestone in Garner, NC is celebrating its grand opening with the Monster Truck Bigfoot and letting people come look at it. I'm not a huge fan of watching cars crush cars, so I actually have no idea what all we will be allowed to touch, BUT I am hoping the kids can sit inside.

Because with two little boys, I'm starting to appreciate how cool cars are, for their sake, anyway, because they are In LOVE With Cars. And I think Emily will enjoy at least seeing how excited the boys get.

Perhaps you'll see her and me standing off to the side,shaking our heads as the boys run around dancing for joy. Or, perhaps it will just be me, wondering how I will get three excited kids away from the truck when it is time to leave. Hmmm. Either way, it will be an adventure.

So, that is what we are up to today, other than that, I am at a loss for entertainment. I need warm weather, quckly!

1 comment:

Shell said...

Oh, my- my boys would LOVE that.

We're about 2 hours from there now.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers