Thursday, April 9, 2009

You Capture Fun

Photobucket

This week's "You Capture" was to find something fun. Well, with two little boys, that was a pretty easy task. I picked this picture because it wasn't posed, Little Dude was having TONS of fun, and I captured a sweet little smile that has just a little mischievousness showing through:



I also love this one because it shows Little Dude joyfully throwing a ball in a field of mud; is there anything more fun than that? For a toddler, I think not.




So what did You Capture this week?


8 comments:

Erin said...

He does look mischevious! Like, Hmm, what can I paint that I shouldn't?

Together We Save said...

Great photos. I should make it a point to get more snap shots of my girls.

Stacie's Madness said...

lol boys are so entertainingly fun!

good captures!

Saj said...

That is quite the mischievous look on his face-I love toddlers for that!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

looks like a big ole toss!!!

Christy M. said...

I love the mischevious looks little boys get when they think no one's looking ;)

InTheFastLane said...

Those are great fun! Nice job.

Casual Friday Everyday said...

LOL I love that last one.