Monday, April 27, 2009

I Don't Know You

I don't know many of you, even though I have great conversations and friendships and bonds with you. We share stories, share events, and share our hearts.

This weekend a lot of my online friends were able to get together and walk in the March of Dimes for Team James and Jake. I wish I lived nearby, and could have gone to walk, too. But you know? Our hearts were connected, because even though we don't know each other, we are friends.

*photo from Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry**

And my world is a better place, for not knowing you. Thank you for listening to my heart, and for sharing yours with me.


1 comment:

Nell@SheSnaps.com said...

What a lovely post. Very sweet!

Nell
SheSnaps.com

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers