Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Christmas Morning

**Disclaimer: I can't get the video to work and I'm getting annoyed with it. I'll be trying to figure out what is wrong with it after dinner. Or maybe tomorrow. Or maybe tomorrow I'll just post something different and pretend this post didn't happen....**

So I am finally getting some of the videos off my Flip camera (which I love, by the way) and I have this cute one of Christmas morning at our house. I know you guys have been dying to see what the Miche looks like first thing in the morning. This is even after I had some coffee, so prepare to be amazed with the awesome camera skills and rambling amazing commentary:



And just think, if I find some more gems on the camera, I might just share them with you guys. I know you know you're scared lucky.


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers