Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Somehow They Know

So we are finally back in Mobile, Al. I'm glad to meet up with friends I have made down here again, but I am already hating the humid, hot weather (it got up to 100 degrees yesterday).

I got up early this morning to try and catch up on work, but it never fails-whenever I do set the alarm to get up super early and work, somehow my kids KNOW I AM UP.

And they quickly let me know they wanted to see I was up to.

So, it is 8:30am, the kids and I have already been up for 3 hours, but I haven't made much progress on the writing and other "to dos" I have for my job.

I think it will be a day for watching Sesame Street and just plugging away at my huge pile of work, and praying that by this afternoon it is cool enough to take the guys outside for a walk.

So what is everyone else up to today? I swear I am going to get birthday pictures for JR posted as soon as I find the cord for the camera.....yea, that is the down fall of moving around so much. I already can't ever remember where I put things, but moving back and forth makes it even harder-I have two homes stuff could be hiding from me in!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers