Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Busy Busy

I have to apologize to everyone that reads this; I have been horrible at keeping up to date on everything since getting back to NC! Though being back at our home is wonderful; the time just FLIES by, and nights are especially hard since Bill is still in Alabama. Our night time routine takes forever with just me trying to bath, dress, nurse (JR), read to , and tuck in two kids all by myself. Even though I am not super excited about going back to AL, I AM super excited to be back with Bill!

Anyways, between taking care of the boys alone and work being swamped -which is GREAT, but takes every free moment I have-I just haven't been able to blog about the boys as much as I'd like for all of you.

On the 13th JR turns one year, and that just blows my mind. Gosh, the year went by way too quickly!

Posting will probably be a little sporadic, whenever I have an extra moment or take a short break from work. And, starting the 15th we will be back in AL, so I'll be able to give everyone more updates on the boys. And bath time will go so much more quickly, yay!

1 comment:

The Mummert's said...

Sounds like you are exhausted. I can't imagine having both boys by yourself.

I have to work this weekend, but we could do something on Tuesday. Just give us a call and we'll work something out.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers