Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Vlogging the First Crawl

Well, JR is starting to do the very awesome and cute army crawl. I think this is my favorite crawl. Working at a daycare, I saw babies crawl in all sorts of ways, but I just LOVE it when they go through the army crawl stage.

So, my little JR has started this phase, and we will see how long it lasts. I got a little bit of him moving on video Sat. and wanted to share, but now as I am sitting here he is full speed ahead and entirely mobile (and quick, too!)

So without further ado, here is a video of my sweet baby, starting to become mobile:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww sweet. great video. It is amazing all the various ways children learn to crawl. I am just popping by via the baby wearing blogroll. I love meeting new moms. Please feel free to pop by my blog some time.

Anonymous said...

Go JR go!

:--) Nell
CasualFridayEveryday.com
Twitter.com/casualeveryday

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers