Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Big Boy Hair Cut

Little Dude's hair was getting out of control again, so I decided to give him another haircut. I neglected to realize that my ever curious son would want to keep grabbing the scissors from me. So, after taking a few chops off, and going too far to look back, I had to break out the trimmer in an effort to fix it. I must say it came out very well!


The Before:




The After:





While I may not want to sign up for hair dresser's school just yet, I am rather shocked at how handsome my Little Dude is and how very grown up he suddenly looks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks like a big boy now. Funny how a simple hair cut can do that.

Nell

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers