Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Hair Do

It has been a few weeks now since I got my hair all cut off, so I figure it is about time I share a picture! Here you can see that it looks a little more curly than usual-that is because of the way the girl cut my hair! Apparently the fluffy mass of hair I have always had was really curly hair just horribly mistreated. I thought the hair stylist was going to faint when she saw my crazy long, sad mass of unmanageable hair. Either that or she was dreaming of what she would buy with the money I was about to fork over for her help.

So, a big list hair of dos and donts, a few over priced-but-still-worth-it-'cause-they-work products and one fabulous hair cut later, I got this:



All I do now is use Herbal Essences Shampoo and Conditioner for curly hair every other day, Brush it out after a shower, comb my bangs flat, run a squirt of Redkin light moose through the rest of it, let it air dry and then NEVER TOUCH IT AGAIN. The caps are for the benefit of my hair dresser, as that is how she said it to me, so I figured I would reiterate the importance.



You can also see my awesome, super comfy Peekaru modeled with JR. He loves it, I love it, and it is so quick and easy to use over all baby carriers. In the pictures we are at the Wilmington, NC beach over Christmas with my family. Here are some fun pictures of our beach trip:



Grandma and Little Dude playing in the sand



Bill, John and Lisa



Me, my awesome mother in law, Patty, Lisa and John all piled in the back seat of the van while Bill and Ed took the navigator seats in the front and Little Dude and JR got the middle seats.









No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers