Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's A .........



My boss, Brad, found this cute video that shows the most awesome little brother story....



Today, as soon as Little Dude gets up from his nap, we (my sister and I) are going to take him to the park to play and THEN we are going to get the newborn stuff out of the attic and start setting up our baby boy's room! Be rest assured, I will have Bill helping me with a name list here soon. In fact, if the baby name book wasn't in Little Dude's room right now, and I didn't need him to nap for me, I would totally be making a list of names right now....YAYAYAYAYAYA!!!

Also, did you guys notice the pretty blue lettering? Yes, I looked up the html code and color number for that! Cool!! I tried to get a neat font to work too, but I don't think Blogger is supporting it, as I am quite certain I put the code in correctly....I will have to ask John later about this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratualtions!!! We are so happy for you. Call me-we need to get together soon.

Melissa

Karen Bodie said...

Congratulations on the boy! I know you are excited and eager to pull out all of AJ's old favorites for the new baby! I told Bill that you should put a "voting" thing for names on your blog like you did with the "pick the delivery date" thing. Haha. Totally choose your own name, though, despite all the "advice" the rest of us like to give :)

I loved reading your meal ideas and play ideas on your blog! You have been busy blogging lately! I will be glad when we live closeby and can get together and such during the day. I totally eat yogurt and granola all the time, too? DOes that make me a toddler? Maybe.

Hope you're doing well!

Nykita Stewart said...

Michelle- Congratulations!! A little brother for AJ! We are so happy for you! Michael and Nykita send their love- we really enjoy your blog! We miss you and love you! Congrats! ~The Stewart's~

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers