Friday, February 15, 2008

INDIANA JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, everyone! I just saw this pre-view of the new Indiana Jones movie! As anyone that knows me realizes, I have been waiting for this moving to come out for almost 4 years now....and now, it is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!! Can you tell I am super excited? I have already told Bill we are having John babysit Little Dude so we can go to the opening night. I am just so ecstatic!!! So, I will share my joy with you by letting you see the trailer: (also guys, I am quite proud because I copied this from Yahoo! and figured out how to put in the correct html code to get it to fit and work on my screen here instead of just putting in a link....yes, I rock.)



http://l.yimg.com/cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/fop/embedflv/swf/fop.swf">

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers