Monday, December 29, 2008

You Don't Want to be Me....

At least, not right now. For my hundreds of adoring fans (hehe), I am sure you are asking, "Well, why ever not?"

Well, I will tell you. Because right now I am starting at 15 hour drive to Alabama with two kids, Christmas toys, and my computer jammed in somewhere.

And we won't get to the apartment in AL until 7pm, at the earliest. And we got up at 3am this morning. WITH THE KIDS.

Our fun adventures at home have ended along with Christmas, and now it is back to the deep south with us. For those of you we didn't get to see during this short trip home, I really hope we get to come back for good this summer! For those of you we did get to see, I can't wait to see you all again!

I'll let you all know how it goes tomorrow...unless I am having to recuperate...then you'll know it went badly! Ha ha ha!

Take care!


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers