Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Adoption Blessing

I have the most wonderful news to share!!!

Our dear friends, Craig and Melissa have been waiting to adopt for a few years now, and their dream has come true!!! They were blessed with a beautiful little 6 lb 11oz little girl-a perfect little miracle!

I am so excited and happy I am actually crying. So, today I will be going over with the boys to see their new bundle of joy and to go stock up on some girly-ness for them.

Oh gosh, this is truly the most wonderful Christmas gift for them, their little girl and the brave young birth mother. What a blessing from God.

4 comments:

Swansons said...

OMG! I was JUST going to ask you on Sunday about how things were going with them! I wish I had so I could've gotten more details :p

Wish them the very best for us!! What a special Christmas this will be for their family.

Anonymous said...

That is the best news I've heard in a LONG time!! Wow, I am so happy for them. If you think about it tell her I said hi and congrats. At AJ's birthday party we had a long conversation and I am just so tickled for them!!

John said...

That is definitely great news. Pass along my congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your friends. I've always had it in my heart to adopt...maybe one day we will.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers