Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Eddie

Here are more pics of our awesome dog, Eddie. Also, here is Bill and our little Dude! After driving in the ice for hours, we were quite happy to have this hotel to stay at! Though I must say I have no idea how people sleep with their kids...sharing the bed with little Dude was the worst night of sleep we have ever gotten...I swear every time he moved or made a noise Bill and I both woke up in a panic! No more of that! The pack n play travels with us now! lol!

In other news, I have religious ed tonight, and I am having a hard time getting motivated to come up with a game for the kids...I think tonight might just be a lecture night...lol. The kids are all cool, but honestly, 7th grade catechist students don't really care...I try to make it entertaining, but I know they hate coming to church at night to study...oh well, that's why I always bring candy! Heehee!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers