Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just for Kicks

Oh my goodness, I really can not believe it is February already! The time seriously has flown this pregnancy.

I still have so much to do to get ready, but on the flip side, we all free pretty ready.

We still don't have a name, but we DO have it narrowed down to two, so Bill and I have pretty much given up on picking one at this point and will probably just wait until we see him at the hospital before we can choose. Both are awesome names, in our opinion, so I think we cant go wrong with either one.

I still need to pack my bag. Yes, I realize it is kinda early to start worrying about that; however, I don't want another replay of JR's birthday, where everyone was gone, no bag was packed, and panicked calls to everyone that they were inducing me a month early....

So, yes, I have started gathering the stuff for my bag and getting it all packed (and including stuff for Bill to spend the night, too) just so there is no chance I'll be caught without it ready, should this guy come a month early, too.

I think the nursery is all ready.

We have the diapers all ready and washed (I cloth diaper) and the little clothes all folded.

I think even the boys are ready for their little brother-and for a fun overnight visit with Grandma and Papa. Little Dude and JR have been getting really excited about feeding and holding Champ, and I am crazy excited to get photos of the three of them all together.




No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers