Thursday, August 13, 2009

Reviews!

I have a few reviews up on my Miche Reviews page that I'd love to share. You can learn all about the great developmental toys ebeanstalk offers for all ages, and you can win books about running, starting, marketing and managing your own home business. You can also hear what I thought of the Rock Of Ages Musical soundtrack. Have fun checking them out!

Tomorrow we are going to the Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo, which involves use leaving our apt by 7:30am so we can get to the zoo by 9am for opening. The zoo right now has baby tigers, and supposedly the mornings are the best times to see them, so that is my goal. I'll let you know if I get us out the door on time.


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers