Thursday, February 5, 2009

Still Sick

We are still sick, but I am feeling tons better. Both my sons have noses that more closely resemble Niagara Falls (nice visual, eh?) but the coughs have started to clear up so I am hopeful that perhaps by tomorrow I won't have snot rubbed all over my clothes anymore. That would be nice, because let me just tell you that it is gross to think you kid is hugging you, then look down and realize he is using your pants to wipe his nose. Oh my.

So, now I'm off to get some work done before the kids get up. Then I'm sure I will be building a fort in the living room, as we have for the past 3 days. I'll work on getting some pictures or video of my awesome fort skills for everyone later, you guys just must see how much Little Dude LOVES playing in the fort! I am getting a kick out of it too; isn't it fun how kids give you an excuse to act like a kid yourself?




3 comments:

Nell said...

That stuff is just everywhere this time of year! My son is going on two weeks with a running nose and cough.

Nell

Anonymous said...

Ugh, we're dealing with the same thing. Ava's nose is running like a faucet...I seriously have to wipe it every 5 minutes or less! It's nasty!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers