Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Back from The Dark

Oh Thank goodness I have the Internet back! I gave up using the weak internet signal I was picking up off someone else because it just kept going in and out and frustrated me.

Comcast frustrated me because apparently there was a "blackout" of internet services on Saturday, which was fixed on Monday. HOWEVER, the "blackout" wasn't my problem, my problem was with my modem. But, good ol' Comcast just figured I didn't know what I was talking about and decided that my internet had to be fixed once the "blackout" was. Thus, I had to call again Tuesday to see WHY they had not come to fix my Internet, found out I had been taken off the list of problems, and had be put back on the said list, promptly. However, it was too late for anyone to come Tuesday to fix it, so Wednesday it was. Sigh.

And the time frame of coming? 10am to 3pm. Could you be any more ridiculous with that time range? Really, I have kids and errands to run. Sigh

As luck would have it, they showed up near the end of the day.

And so , I spent the rest of the day trying to catch up on work and answering over a 100 emails.

So, tomorrow, I will be back to my regularly scheduled programing here. And I just wanted to let all you guys know, I missed you, thanks for all the email love, and I'll do my best to answer everyone soon.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers