Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Little Music Lover

My JR loves music, and I got them gem of him listening to music at Marbles Kid's Museum a few days ago. He danced and pushed the buttons and hogged the space in front of the speakers forever. He LOVED the music around the world exhibit (or whatever it is called, I can't remember-but it had music from all around the world the kids could play, super fun).

Since I'm a huge band geek, you know it makes my heart swell to see a budding love for music in my son:





1 comment:

Banteringblonde said...

That looks fun! I love that my daughter sings her way through life with her own little opera!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers