Wednesday, March 11, 2009

An Early Start

I don't have much to share today beyond that potty training is going very well so far! Only a few accidents AND yesterday Little Dude pooped all by himself and without getting upset about it. Oh I am so very happy and proud of him; I know he has been scared of pooping hurting, so to see him starting to get over that fear is so wonderful.

Today I have a nice pile of work, and I am actually up way earlier than normal, sipping a cup of coffee, so I can get to work on trying to finish what I couldn't finish yesterday. I have more work coming today, (and the boys will be up as soon as the sun comes up)so I really hope in the next handful of hours I can be caught up.

Should be a lovely day, and I plan on spending most of it outside with the boys. And I'm planning on getting a nap in; hopefully the boys will nap at the same time for me.

3 comments:

Momma said...

yeah for Little Dude and potty training!! I can't wait til we are done with diapers. lol I wonder if the new potty he has helped him...

Casual Friday Everyday said...

I really should try getting my two year old interested, but I'm not ready yet LOL LOL

Nell

Mom To A Preschooler said...

What an achievement!I am just glad that that your son's potty training is going well. We had a difficult time in the beginning, but after some time my daughter was able to adjust. Wish you all the best!