Monday, March 2, 2009

Bath Fun Times 2



I have very few pictures of bath time with both the boys simply because it just isn't the best time to grab the camera. It's busy enough just keeping both boys from drowning themselves or covering the bathroom in water, let alone take a picture and keep the camera dry.

However, my awesome hubby snapped this shot the other day, and since today has been tiring, non stop, and very busy, I really don't have anything better to share at the moment.

Even though I am actually tired enough today to take a nap, which I rarely have the time to do, it was still nice to take a few minutes looking at the bathtub pic and thinking of how fun all these little moments that go speeding by are.




5 comments:

Banteringblonde said...

awww I LOVE Tubby Time!

Stephanie said...

I love bath time with Mika. I use to get in the tub with her until she started poking at my mommy parts...it's funny, but still hurts lol...luckily she didn't do that to her daddy lmao!

Alexandra said...

so cute! I can't wait to put my two kids in the bath together!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! That's exactly how we do bathtime at our house, too! We have the same bathtub and the only difference is that Kelvin still lays in it instead of sitting.

Nell said...

i love bathtime pictures. :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers