Thursday, March 24, 2011

20 Days!

The countdown is on-there are only 20 days to my due date, and going on my previous history, it should be less, since both the other boys were early.

SQUEAL!

I went to the dr. today and found out I'm not 4 cm dilated, though no contractions of any kind yet. That makes me nervous, since I'm obviously not feeling whatever contractions are causing the dilation, so when they DO really start I'm really crossing my fingers (and legs) that I make it to the hospital....I REALLY don't want to end up on the news as the subject of "Baby Born on Highway!"

SO, when will Champ get here?

I can't wait, I really can't. I'm so anxious and just want to meet him and start our routine as a family of 5. Right now I am just cleaning like crazy, spending time playing super heroes with Little Dude and JR, and finding ways to avoid work, like updating my blog before finally getting back to the tasks at hand. That is actually pretty fun, since I am always able to find something else to do, like put my feet up. (Don't tell Bill I could put them up as my desk; I prefer the recliner, which is faaarrr away from my desk).

Anyways, not much to report, just playing the waiting game.

Now, back to some actual work that pays me....


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers