Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Moving...again :)

Sleepy Angel. Little Dude is waking up from a nice long nap during our Easter trip to Canton, Ohio! I am already excited to make the trip again sometime next year because I just found out about Stan Hywet (Old English for "hewn stone" that has an ornate oil painting of the Canterbury Tales travelers all around the dinning room....I MUST see it! Oh, yea, and we have family there! (Just kidding; you guys come before a painting of my FAVORITE book....barely...)





OK, so it has been awhile since I posted...sorry! Bill and I are in the process of getting all our stuff back to Raleigh! I want to say I enjoy packing; it is a great way to purge clutter! We will be back home a lot more now that Bill's company is starting a job in Charlotte. Yay! We had a great time this week catching back up with our neighbors!






Anyways, there may be long periods of time between posts while the move is going on; also, we are getting a new roof here soon, so finding a good company for that project will be keeping me busy for a bit! It is also amazing how many different roof colors there are! I am having fun looking at different samples. We are hoping, once we are done with the roof, to get new windows and replace the sliding glass door with a french door....but since we aren't going to go into debt for them, and we don't want to use all our savings, we may just have to put the windows/door off til next year.






In other news I am excited the ban on partial birth abortion was upheld. Hurray for the Supreme Court! YAY!


Also, in other news, I can't believe what happened at Virginia Tech... it is so sad and shocking I don't even know what to say.


In happier news, here are some more pics!!!


1 Here is Little Dude and Grandpa Zeren!! 2 Here he is on Easter playing with our cousins.


3 Playing with Grandpa's toys. 4 Three generations of Zeren men!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I have posted a few things about Stan Hywet at my blog, It's all for the best. I'm so glad your family lives near it! Canton is only about 20 minutes from where I live!
I bought a book on Stan Hywet while I was there and I am going to purchase a membership so I can receive their memvers only magazine.
There is a photo of the mural in the book I bought. I'll try to take a picture of it and post it. There are no photos allowed inside (bummer), so I only have the blurry ones I tried to shoot without my tour guide seeing. LOL! None of the dining room. She was standing right beside me in there.
Glad you had a safe trip.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers