Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'm An Aunt Again!

My sister in law, Leigh Anne, and brother in law, Fab, had their twin boys a few minutes ago!!

I am so excited to be an Aunt 7 times now! Especially since they live so close, (my other nephews and nieces live in other states), our boys will get to grow up with cousins as close friends! Oh the fun we will have; I just can't wait.

If Fab and Leigh Anne say it is OK, I'll put pictures up as soon as I get to see the little guys, but if not, then you'll just have to be satisfied with me gushing about how cute they are. I've already seen some pics thanks to technology, and trust me, they are CUTE.




1 comment:

Alexandra said...

how exciting!! congratulations!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers