Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Month One

We made it a month! How did a month go by so very quickly? It really came as a shock when I realized that Champ was a month old already! So, as any dutiful parent of three would do, I pulled out my camera and took a ton of photos, in hopes that made up for the lack of photos taken all month long.

I am going to do my best to get a photo of all the boys together each month, and I'll show another group shot on the first of May, as I am going to try to get in the routine of doing it the first of each month. I've had a lot of online friends to this and it has been super cool to see all their kids change though the years and I'd really love to have the same type of photos.

So, without further ado, here are photos of Champ at One Month old:












No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers