Sunday, September 20, 2009

Leaving On A Jet Plane

It was a hard two weeks, last week and the week before. Bill was down in Alabama the whole time, while I was in NC with the kids. I talked about how my heart felt conntected to single parents, and military parents. The sepearation is hard, and taking care of the kids is even harder, knowing that no little break will be coming home in the evening; trying to decide if going to church on Sunday will be good, or a fiasco since you're alone with two toddlers.

Friday, Bill got to come home, and today we dropped him off at the airport. The weekend went by way too quickly, and I have so many things on my plate right now that I waiting for something to crash.

So right now, I am desparatly trying to catch up on work that I have pushed aside, and watching a show on the History Channel.

And waiting for my sweet husband to call and tell me he got to AL, which should be about midnight our time. And while it will be a miricle if I am done with my work by then, I'll still be staying up to hear how his flight was, and let him know again how much we all miss him. I already can't wait for him to be home, and he has only been gone for 2 hours.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers