Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Month FOUR

Four months! Can it  have already been that long? It feels like Champ JUST came home AND has been a part of our family forever; all at the same time.

When I started the photo session, this is what I got:



Champ was not happy at all, so I was a bit scared I wouldn't be able to get my fun monthly photos done (and I realize too that if it didn't happen today, I would likely forget to do it another day....) Luckily though, once I broke out the blocks, Champ got super happy, per is usual self:
Then he was all cuteness with fun poses and hand moveemnt:

He is so full of energy and personality now. Tons of smiles, rolling (his first full roll was on the 16th of July!) And he is starting to scoot around on his tummy.He is in love with his little soft books, and still enthralled with his brothers. I am waiting for him to just jump up and start running after them; I know it is coming soon!


Our sweet boy, getting bigger by the minute!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers